What an Incredible Day for NHDC & CU Denver!
The NHDC first annual fundraising luncheon was a great success! 300 board members, friends, donors, teachers, friends, and potential advocates for the program came to view amazing History Day student work & hear remarks from Senator Michael Bennet, DPS Superintendent Tom Boasberg, and CU Denver Vice Chancellor Raul Cardenas. The funds and awareness will strengthen the reach and impact of the program! Join us next year!
- Students and Teachers: Thinking about topics and resources for the 2015 theme? Get a jump start by attending one of the amazing lectures (April-December) from the Forney Museum. Click here for more details.
- Teachers: We have a new classroom resource for you straight from our national NHD office! U.S. History in Global Perspective is a collaboration between National History Day, the History Channel, and the Longview Foundation. This free resource shows how NHD can be an effective tool for the 21st century classroom. Click here to access the free digital copy!
- Looking for an expert to interview on your topic? Check out our new Speaker and Interviewee Bureau. Click here for more information. Do you know anyone who might be interested in joining our Bureau? If so, contact Kendra Black
- Opportunities for Teachers from our Friends at DMNS. Click here to learn about free 60-minute teacher webinars available from the Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Attention Teachers: Please contact us and we will help you to integrate History Day into your classroom.
- Looking for project examples? Check out the example page from the national office
- This website is a work in progress. Please alert Kendra Black should you see any issues.
A Very Special Thanks To:
Myra & Robert Rich
The Kenneth King Foundation
Walter S. Rosenberry, III Charitable Trust
Kendra & Eric Black
Amy & Shane Feiman