Skip to main content
Sign In

IDs and Licenses

Travel Resources

Travel IDs and Licenses

US Passports - information on applying for and renewing US passports, provided by the US Department of State

Visas - Visa requirements for US citizens to visit specific countries plus such information as location of the US embassy or consulate in the subject country, unusual immigration practices, health conditions, minor political disturbances, unusual currency and entry regulations, crime and security information and drug penalties, sponsored by the US Department of State

International Student Exchange Identity Card - a discount card available to students of any age, faculty members and youths over the age of 12

International Driving Permits - a permit that serves as a supplement to a valid US driver's license in more than 150 countries and functions as an official translation of a US driver's license into ten foreign languages, available from AAA (American Automobile Association) and AATA  (American Automobile Touring Alliance)

© The Regents of the University of Colorado, a body corporate. All rights reserved.

Accredited by the Higher Learning Commission. All trademarks are registered property of the University. Used by permission only.