Faculty in the Colorado School of Public Health Department of Community and Behavioral Health span all three partner institutions, representing strength in education, research, and community practice.
Faculty expertise includes:
- Adolescent Health
- American Indian and Alaska Native Health
- Cancer Prevention
- Community-based Participatory Research
- Diabetes, Type 1 & Type 2
- Health and Exercise Science
- Health Communication
- Health Outcomes
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Healthy Aging
- Oral Health Disparities
- Technology Based Health Promotion
- And a variety of other areas
To learn more about our individual faculty, their research, courses taught and contact information, please visit the Department of Community and Behavioral Health Directory.