To apply for the MS program, please complete the following:
- MS program supplementary application – filled out and submitted with the online application.
- Please note: the supplementary application is available in the online application. You will need to complete the form and submit it during the application process.
- $50 Application Fee: pay online during the application process, or mail a check to the graduate school address below:
- University of Colorado
AMC Graduate School/Mail Stop C296
Academic Office 1, L15-2609
12631 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Four (4) letters of reference - it is recommended, but not required, that one reference is an academic reference. The online application data system will require you to submit the names, telephone numbers and e-mail address for your recommenders. Once you complete your application and hit submit, your recommenders will receive an e-mail with instructions, along with information and an e-address to submit their recommendation on your behalf. It will take the data system approximately 24-72 hours to deliver this information to the recommender once you have submitted your application.
- Copy of current and unencumbered Colorado RN license – must be submitted prior to enrollment.
- International or non-native English speaking applicants must submit TOEFL scores.
- Applicant Interview Day - MS Spring 2015 Applicant Interview Day will take place in August. Please ensure that you plan accordingly - additional information will be provided at a later date.