CCTSI supports translational research by providing resources, integrating facilities and services, developing innovative research tools, and catalyzing interdisciplinary research programs.
- Affiliated Laboratories & Imaging Services (NeTT)
Resources for human and small animal imaging, vector design, murine modeling, gene expression & microarray analysis, proteomics, experimental pharmacology, and mutation detection.
- Biostatistics, Epidemiology, and Research Design (BERD)
Biostatistical consultation, collaboration, and study design assistance for investigators and trainees.
- Child & Maternal Health Research
Facilitates lifespan research - from pre-conception through childhood.
- Clinical Research Resources
A network of Clinical and Translational Research Centers (CTRCs) with their associated laboratory, nutritional, nursing, and cardiovascular imaging services.
- Colorado PROFILES - Find a Researcher
Helps investigators and students find experts, potential collaborators or mentors, and research networking.
- Evaluation & Tracking
Provides comprehensive formative, process, and summative evaluation of the CCTSI.
- iLab Solutions Core Facility Management
The CCTSI and University of Colorado Cancer Center (UCCC) provide this online system for core service orders, billing, and equipment scheduling.
- Pragmatic Trials & Dissemination/Implementation Research
Education, training, and resources for the development of pragmatic trials, comparative effectiveness research, and implementation science.
- Regulatory Knowledge & Support
Assistance for management of research regulatory compliance.
- Research Ethics
Consult services for biomedical and behavioral researchers regarding ethically complex aspects of their research.
- Research Studio Program - Collaborative Expert Research Consultation
A dynamic and integrative way to improve research quality via structured, collaborative roundtable discussions bringing together relevant research and content experts.
- Translational Informatics
Bridging and standardizing research informatics infrastructure and new technology across our schools, campuses and affiliates.
- Volunteer for a Study