From accounting to creative writing, from pre-health to environmental studies, from elementary education to digital design—no matter your area of interest, you will find academic programs with gifted faculty and opportunities for experiential learning when you seek a bachelor’s degree at CU Denver.
Our inclusive community of diverse undergraduates welcomes students of all ages from all backgrounds.
- High School student? We’re dedicated to helping you make the most out of your college experience.
- Transferring? We have an office devoted to your needs as we help you complete your degree.
- First-generation to attend college? We make your success our mission.
- Military veteran? We have one of the most active veterans’ groups in the United States.
- Non-traditional undergrad? We value your experience.
- Online learner? You will find the flexibility your life demands as you earn the degree that will advance your career.
Today’s successful professionals are critical thinkers who can apply knowledge and experience from multiple disciplines to solve real-world problems. Whether your future plans will take you to graduate school or into the workforce, you are headed in the right direction when you choose CU Denver.
Interested in pre-professional health programs?
Selecting a major in Biology or Chemistry on the application will best prepare you to complete all necessary prerequisites for a career in Dentistry, Medicine, Pharmacy, Physical Therapy, Optometry, Veterinary Medicine, Medical Technology, and many more. Upon admission, your academic advisor will assist you in creating a degree plan that will fit your academic needs according to your desired future in healthcare.
CU Anschutz offers undergraduate nursing programs. For more information, visit the College of Nursing.