We serve the university community by meeting the developmental and educational needs of students related to community expectations, civility and respect for self and others. We support community members with conflict management and resolution, and respond to inappropriate and threatening behaviors. We provide student-centered educational services, which promote personal development and individual responsibility. We strive to create a dynamic, open and just environment where civility, cultural competence and learning are expected and celebrated.
- Develop, disseminate and interpret campus policies and procedures related to community standards and expectations
- Protect the rights of students in the administration of the student conduct program
- Respond to student behavioral concerns in a fair, reasonable and efficient manner
- Promote a campus environment that encourages dialogue, mutual respect and cultural sensitivity
- Initiate and encourage educational activities that serve to reduce violation of campus regulations and increase the health and wellness of the campus community
- Foster collaborative partnerships that allow for a holistic approach to supporting and developing healthy, engaged and productive students and citizens