Advisors or Faculty interested in Co-HPD Faculty Advisors Faculty Advisors
Co-HPD Faculty Advisors is currently seeking faculty and advisors from Colorado universities, colleges, post-secondary institutions and high schools to form a coordinated network to share consistent messaging about student pre-health advising, and preparation for health professions and health professional school. Co-HPD Faculty Advisors Faculty Advisors participate in a yearly workshop and networking event, learn about what exactly will be required of their advisees as students pursue careers in healthcare, and discuss questions and various interest topics with professional school students and admissions personnel.
2014 Co-HPD Faculty Advisors dates will be announced soon|
The goals for the three-day event are to introduce Co-HPD
Faculty Advisors to the wide spectrum of:
- Health career educational opportunities;
- Admissions requirements for medical, dental, pharmacy, physician assistant, nursing, behavioral health, public health, and graduate schools; and
- Job prospects for pre-health professional students; and,
The Co-HPD Faculty Advisors Faculty Advisors event will include:
- Networking opportunities
- Symposia lead by health care professionals and admissions counselors from graduate programs all over Metro Denver
- Success stories of advising non-traditional students, financial aid/scholarships for professional schools, writing letters of recommendation, and course work requirements for health professional programs.
For more information contact:
Jennifer Hellier, PhD