CU-UNITE Track students are required to:
- Apply to the CU-UNITE Track.
- Enroll in Phase 1 Elective: Introduction to Urban Underserved Health Care.
- Enroll in Phase 2 Elective: Advanced Studies and Practicum in Urban Underserved Health Care.
- Participate in Phase 3: Clinical Care of the Urban Underserved.
- Participate in Phase 4: Career Planning and Professional Development.
- Complete Mentored Scholarly Activity (current School of Medicine, MD program requirement) with an Urban Underserved Health Focus.