The Colorado AHEC Program Office partners with Central Colorado AHEC and the Denver Museum of Nature and Science to organize the annual Denver Metropolitan Regional Science and Engineering Fair for students in grades 6-12. Students take part in the two-day fair by submitting projects in numerous categories. The projects are judged by University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Center faculty and by community experts. Winners are awarded prizes on merit and achievement.
For more information, please click here.
- Central Colorado Area Health Education Center
- Colorado Area Health Education Center Program office
- Denver Museum of Nature and Science
- Denver Section of the Society of Petroleum Engineers
- University of Colorado College of Liberal Arts and Sciences
- University of Colorado Department of Family Medicine
- University of Colorado School of Medicine
- Colorado BioScience Association
- Hutton Architecture Studio
- Caring for Colorado Foundation
- WIN - Whitney & Ian Navarro
For more information on how you can become a sponsor, please contact Jennifer Hellier at 303.724.7865