Parking and Maps
The interactive campus Interactive Parking Map page includes information on parking, bike rack/bike locker locations and directions. The parking office is located on the first floor of Building 500, just west of the Food Court area.
The CU Anschutz Medical Campus RTD CollegePass is available to all enrolled, degree-seeking students at CU Anshutz. The pass is supported by a mandatory student-use fee of $53.35 per semester. Students enrolled at CU Anschutz as non-degree seeking and/or certificate-seeking students aren't eligible, and can't opt in to the program. Those students will not be charged the fee on their studnet bill and don't need to apply for a waiver.
The CU Anschutz RTD CollegePass includes all regular fixed-route service in the Denver Metro area for local, regional and express buses, light rail, Call-n-Ride and SkyRide.
Services not in the RTD College Pass program are: Access-a-Ride, BroncosRide, RockiesRide and other special event services.
For any term in which a degree-seeking student enrolls for academic credit at the Anschutz Medical Campus, the fee will be assessed.
RTD College Pass program waivers, including the $53.35 fee, will be granted to whose who complete the application each semester and will only be allowed for individual students who meet specific criteria. Detailed information about the waiver criteria and process is outlined in the RTD College Pass Program Waiver.
Waiver Deadlines for 2018-19:
Fall 2018 - Friday, Septemer 28
Spring 2019 - Friday, February 22
Summer 2019 - Friday, June 28
Students must meet one or more of the following criteria in order to waive the RTD College Pass:
- Students who reside in Colorado but have a physical address outside of the RTD Service District. (To verify service for your address, enter your license plate number here: http://www.rtd-denver.com//HowToPark.shtml.
- Students who live outside of the state of Colorado with a physical address outside of the state of Colorado.
- Students who have a valid, current United States Military Orders or ECOPass.
- Students enrolled in an elective that is specifically designed to send them away and outside of the RTD Service District.
- Students waiving the RTD fee must submit the waiver application at the beginning of each semester. After the deadlines listed above have passed, no waivers will be granted and fees must be paid regardless of waiver elligibility.
- Students enrolled in clinical rotation courses which take them outside of the RTD service area must pay the per-term fee.
- In the event that a degree-seeking student is not enrolled in a particular term, per RTD regulations, the fee and associated transit services cannot be ‘opted into’ for that particular term.
- Non-degree seeking students are not eligible for the RTD College Pass.
The RTD College Pass program was initiated on the Anschutz
Medical Campus utilizing a student referendum process. AMC students passed the referendum with the
understanding that it is an ‘all-in’ program.
Therefore, waivers will not be granted for students who live within
the service district, but who feel they will not use the pass.
Colorado State University Public Health and University of Northern Colorado Public Health students
The CSU Public Health and UNC Public Health students are not eligible for the RTD College Pass, and are not assessed the fee.
Degree seeking students new to campus
For degree seeking students new to campus, the College Pass will not be available until the student completes orientation and receives their AMC ID Badge. For new students, the College Pass will be distributed by the Security Badging Office during matriculation. Students will be scheduled for their Anschutz Campus ID Pictures, and the RTD College Pass ID will be prepared and distributed at the same time.
For continuing students (those enrolled as degree seeking in a CU Anschutz degree program), the College Pass will be available before the beginning of the next term. For continuing students, the RTD College Pass will be distributed by the Security Badging Office located on the first floor of building 500. As always, announcements will be sent via email with instructions on picking up the College Pass ID. (Lost RTD College Passes can be replaced at the Security Badging Office for a $20 fee.)
Want to Share a Ride? Need a Ride? List your information on the 'Rider Board' located in the parking/transportation office.