Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

The Office of Student Assistance

Office of Campus Student Services

Lost and Found

Leave a Note

Leave a note on one of the whiteboards in the classroom, or post a small note on the door asking for the item to be returned to you.

Campus Services

For items overlooked for a longer period of time, contact the Central Services Office (located on 19th and Wheeling) at 303/724-1777 and ask if your belongings were turned in there by janitorial or other staff.


Technical Support Services
You may also contact Technical Support Services, (TSS) at 303-724-8114 or stop by their office on the 5th floor of Education 2 North to see if your lost items were turned in.

Campus Police

If your item is of greater value (including your Campus ID), you may contact University Police at 303/724-4444 and inquire there.

If you lose your ID, contact ID Badging (303-724-0399) immediately so your ID can be 'turned off' and you will be re-issued a new ID with all your old permissions/setting intact.