At CU Denver, we get it. The past few weeks have been confusing and challenging. While it might feel like everything around you is changing, we want you to know that our commitment and dedication to your academic future is unwavering.
To put it simply, we are here for you.
Your health and well-being, and that of your family and the
broader community, are our number one priority, which is why our CU Denver
Undergraduate Admissions & K-12 Outreach teams have expanded their ability
to support and connect with you virtually. This includes:
- Meeting you virtually via video or chatting on the phone
- Discussing the courses for your desired major
- Virtual campus tours of our vibrant campus in the heart of the city
- Connecting you with campus resources
In addition to increasing our virtual opportunities for you to discover CU Denver, we've also taken these additional steps to support you during this time:
- For applicants, we are being flexible with required application materials.
- For admitted students, we would like to (virtually) introduce you to your future classmates and our Lynx community
We want you to feel certain about your decision to apply and
enroll at CU Denver. Whether you’re thinking about applying, completing your
application, or celebrating your acceptance, know that we are here to answer