The Nontraditional PharmD (NTPD) Committee shall consist of at least three faculty members, one student, one alumnus, one pharmacy professional, and report to the faculty and administration. The committee is a standing faculty committee in the School charged by the Dean to promote excellence for students in the NTPD educational program, by providing strategic policy recommendations and enhancing coordination of the curriculum with the School’s entry-level PharmD program. There is a Credit-by-Challenge subcommittee that is charged with the review of suitability of students’ materials for credit.
Charges to the Committee:
- Develop and implement policies for the NTPD program as approved by the faculty and the dean.
- Assure the NTPD program meets ACPE and NCA HLC accreditation standards and prepare requisite reports in a timely fashion.
- Conduct continuing evaluation, quality management and enhancement of the NTPD program.
- Develop recommendations for curricular, pedagogical and program revision to assure optimal student learning and outcomes.
- In conjunction with the assessment committee, evaluate and recommend revisions of plans for assessment of learning outcomes, and teaching effectiveness.
2014-2015 NTPD Committee
- Faculty Members
- Robert Page, Chair
- Sarah Scoular, Chair-elect
- Jacci Bainbridge
- Emily Kosirog
- Jody Malhotre
- Ex-Officio Members
- Kari Franson
- Shaun Gleason
- Monica Nuffer