Skip to main content
Sign In

University of Colorado Denver

​​​​​​​​​ ​

Pre-Pharmacy Coursework

Colorado Transfer Guide

The following are course transfer guides specific to colleges and universities in Colorado.

Adams State College
Aims Community College
Colorado Christian University
Colorado College
Colorado Community Colleges
Colorado Mesa University (formerly Mesa State College)
Colorado School of Mines
Colorado State University
Colorado State University Pueblo
Community College of Aurora
Community College of Denver
Fort Lewis College
Front Range Community College
Metropolitan State University of Denver ( formerly Metropolitan State College of Denver)
Pueblo Community College
Regis University
Trinidad State Junior College
University of Colorado Boulder
University of Colorado Colorado Springs
University of Colorado Denver
University of Denver
University of Northern Colorado
Western State College

* If you attend a college or university outside Colorado and would like to have your transcript evaluated, you may contact the Office of Student Services: or 303-724-2634. You may also write a letter of request and mail or fax it, along with copies of your transcripts to the attention of the "Pre-pharmacy and Career Coordinator." These may be mailed to: University of Colorado School of Pharmacy, 12631 East 17th Avenue, L15 Room 1202, Aurora, CO 80045 or faxed to 303-724-7330.