To apply for the MS-PhD program, complete the following:
- Applications are submitted online. Report all problems with the online application to email@example.com
- MS program supplementary application.
- Please note: the supplementary application is available in the online application. You will need to complete the form and submit during the applying process.
- $50 Application fee: paid online in the in the application process or mailed by check to the address below.
- Four (4) letters of reference with at least one academic reference: The online application data system will require you to submit the names, telephone numbers and e-mail address for your recommenders. Once you complete your application and hit submit, your recommenders will receive an e-mail with instructions, along with information and an e-address to submit their recommendation on your behalf. It will take the data system approximately 24-72 hours to deliver this information to the recommender once you have submitted your application.
- Two (2) official transcripts from each college or university attended. The College of Nursing is now accepting eTranscripts. Please have your institution email the eTranscripts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official transcripts are those mailed directly from the registrar’s office of the issuing institution to the University of Colorado College of Nursing, Office of Student Affairs and Diversity.
- Copy of current and unencumbered Colorado RN license – must be submitted prior to matriculation.
- International or ESL applicants must submit TOEFL scores.
Mailing address for Transcripts: Mailing address for Application Fee:
Office of Student Affairs & Diversity University of Colorado
University of Colorado, College of Nursing AMC Graduate School/Mail Stop C296
C288-6 13120 E 19th Ave. Academic Office 1, L15-2609
Aurora, CO 80045 12631 E 17th Avenue Aurora, CO 80045