Looking for an exciting career that combines your clinical expertise with your passion for technology? The field of informatics provides opportunities for health care professionals to become leaders in the forefront of health care transformation through the use of provider and patient care technologies. Our online programs prepare you to plan, select, design and implement emerging technologies that advance consumer engagement, support clinical decision making, promote safety and drive quality care. Join us to earn your graduate degree in health care informatics or one of our many certificate programs.
HIMSS Academic Organization Affiliate
An Important New Opportunity for our Institution
We are pleased to announce that University of Colorado - College of Nursing has joined the HIMSS Academic Organizational Affiliate (AOA) Program. HIMSS is the healthcare industry’s membership organization focused on better health through information technology (IT). HIMSS leads efforts to optimize health engagements and care outcomes using information technology.
Learn more about HIMSS membership.
Informatics Virtual Information Sessions
In these information sessions, we will discuss the Informatics Specialty Option Only. Students with questions about different degrees or degree pathways are encouraged to contact the Office of Admissions and Student Affairs.
- February 13, 2019 at 6-7 p.m. (MST)
- March 13, 2019 at 6-7 p.m. (MST)
- April 10, 2019 at 6-7 p.m. (MST)
- May 8, 2019 at 6-7 p.m. (MST)
- June 12, 2019 at 6-7 p.m. (MST)
- Online Access: ucdenver.zoom.us/j/868745968
- iPhone One-Tap: +16699006833,,344937547# or +14086380968,,344937547#
- Telephone: 669-900-6833 or 408-638-0968 or 646-876-9923
- Meeting ID: 868 745 968
- International Call-In Numbers are available on the Zoom website.