School Physicals - $35 | Certified DOT exams - $99
Belleview Point is a primary care clinic dedicated to whole person care. Come experience a unique model of care that integrates behavioral (mental) health with physical health.
- All ages welcome - newborn to elderly
- Accepting Anthem, Cigna, United, Rocky Mountain and Medicaid
- Same or next day appointments available
- Convenient care services available for quick health care needs
- Focused on whole person care
- Phone/email access to providers
- Membership available – no need to deal with insurance
Cash Pay Options at Belleview Point Clinic
- Belleview Point Direct Primary Care Membership - A monthly membership for those who need on-going primary care - all services rendered at the Belleview Point Clinic starting at just $49 per month. See the Direct Primary Care page for more information.
- Belleview Point Convenient Care - A one time option for those who need a quick one-time focused visit to address 1-2 non-complex health concerns $85 + cost of labs. See the Convenient Care page for more information.
- Belleview Point Behavioral Health - Individual and family therapy sessions available with different session lengths and service types. See the Behavioral Health page for more information.