The New Faculty Career Development Workshop was held on March 7, 2013, this year and each talk was videotaped. Click on the name of the talk below to view that video.
- "Welcome & Overview of the School of Medicine" - Richard D. Krugman, MD, Dean, School of Medicine and "The School of Medicine & UPI: A Financial Snapshot" - Jane Schumaker, Sr. Associate Dean, Finance and Administration; Executive Director, UPI.
- "Faculty Development and Promotion" - Steven R. Lowenstein, MD, MPH, Professor of Emergency Medicine and Medicine, and Associate Dean for Faculty Affairs, School of Medicine; Professor of Community and Behavioral Health, Colorado School of Public Health.
- "Promotions: The Process, Your Role & the Role of the Department" - Harley Rotbart, MD, Professor and Vice-Chair, Academic Affairs, Department of Pediatrics.
- "Overview of the OMBUDS Office" - Lisa Neale, MSS, Ombudsperson; and Barry Rumack, MD, Faculty Ombudsperson.
- "Overview of the CCTSI" - Ron Sokol, MD, Professor of Pediatrics; Director, CCTSI
- "Teaching and Learning Opportunities in the School of Medicine" and "Professionalism in Medical Education" - Stephen Wolf, MD, Associate Professor of Emergency Medicine; Assistant Dean for Advanced Studies
- "Teaching in the Lecture Hall" - John Cohen, MD, PhD, Professor of Immunology
- "Academy of Medical Educators" - Eva Aagaard, MD, Associate Professor of Medicine; Director, Academy of Medical Educators
- "Diversity Programs in the SOM" - Ann-Christine Nyquist, MD, MSPH, Professor of Pediatrics; Associate Dean, Office of Diversity and Inclusion; Regina Richards, MSW, Director, Office of Diversity and Inclusion