The Division of Vascular Surgery has a rich tradition of both academic and clinical excellence. At our University Hospital affiliate we treat a full range of non-cardiac vascular disorders, conditions that involve the arteries and veins outside of the heart. Treatments involve proven state-of-the-art therapies, leading-edge minimally invasive intervention and, when appropriate, exciting new clinical trials to treat such conditions as peripheral arterial disease, carotid artery, varicose veins, blood clots and much more.
The skill and experience of our vascular surgeons at the University of Colorado Hospital will make all the difference to your treatment as every day, we are meeting the needs of patients with extraordinarily diverse problems.
- The Aortic Aneurysm program at the Anschutz Medical Campus (AAA) is one of our preeminent clinical programs. We offer aortic repair unavailable elsewhere in the Rocky Mountain West.
- We now offer evaluation and treatment of Thoracic Outlet Syndrome.
- We offer cosmetic vein treatment at the new Vein Clinic in the Anschutz Health and Wellness Center.
- We offer dialysis access options unavailable elsewhere in the region.
- For limb salvage we offer stem-cell treatment.
- Comprehensive vascular diagnostics are provided in the Cardiac and Vascular Center.
For appointments and information call
Fax number: 720-848-5301