We provides comprehensive and confidential mental health services for all enrolled Anschutz Medical Campus students.
We also are happy to provide consultation to Deans, Faculty Members, other support staff on any issues related to Student Mental Health.
Psychiatric issues treated include: depression, anxiety/stress, bipolar disorder, drug and alcohol dependence, eating disorders, marital difficulties, family crises, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
Treatment modalities include: individual psychotherapy, couples counseling, and/or medication.
- Waiting time is minimal
- Enrolled students are usually seen within a couple days
- Same-day emergency appointments are available
- There is 24-hour emergency coverage by UCD/UCH psychiatry staff
- Initial consultation is always free
- Students can choose either on-going treatment with professionals on the Anschutz Campus or private practitioners in the local community
- UCD student insurance covers at least 20 visits/year (unlimited visits for certain diagnoses)
- No co-pay or co-insurance for students
- Students with other insurance are referred to an appropriate provider on campus or in the community
To make an appointment call 303-724-4716.
Please call 720-848-0000, identify yourself as an Anschutz Medical Campus student, and ask for the on-call psychiatrist.