1) Weinberg A, Bloch KC, Li S, Tang Y-W, Palmer M, Tyler KL. 2005. Dual infections of the central nervous system with Epstein-barr virus. J Infect Dis, 191(2): 234-7.
2) Carey VJ, Pahwa S, and Weinberg A. 2005. Reliability of CD4 measurs in HIV+ children: Implications for definition of immunologic response to HAART. Clin and Diagn Lab Immunol, 12: 640-3.
3) Wyles DL, Patel A, Madinger N, Krause PR, Weinberg A. 2005. Development of herpes simplex virus disease in patients receiving cidofovir. Clin Infect Dis, 41: 676-80.
4) Weinberg A, Tierney C, Kendall MA, et al. 2006. Cytomegalovirus-specific immunity and protection against viremia and disease in HIV-infected patients in the era of HAART. J Infect Dis, 193:488-93.
5) Weinberg A, Gona P, Nachman SA, et al. 2006. Antibody responses to hepatitis A virus vaccine among HIV-infected children with evidence of immunologic reconstitution on antiretroviral therapy. J Infect Dis, 193:302-11.
6) Weinberg A, Wiznia AA, LaFleur BJ, et al. 2006. Cytomegalovirus-specific cell-mediated immunity in HIV-infected children on HAART. AIDS Res Hum Retrovirus, 22:283-8.
7) Weinberg A, Horslen SP, Kauffman SS, Jesser R, DeVoll-Zabrocki A, Fleckten BL, Kochanowicz S, Seipel KR, Levin MJ. 2006. Safety and immunogenicity of varicella-zoster virus vaccine in pediatric liver and intestine transplant recipients. Am J Transplant, 6:565-8.
8) Jesser RD, Li S, and Weinberg A. 2006. Regulatory T cells generated during cytomegalovirus in vitro stimulation of mononuclear cells from HIV-infected individuals on HAART correlate with decreased lymphocyte proliferation. Virol, 352:408-17.
9) Weinberg A, Leary JJ, Sarisky RT, and Levin MJ. 2007. Factors that affect in vitro measurement of the susceptibility of herpes simplex virus to nucleoside analogues. J Clin Virol, 38:139-45.
10) Enomoto LM, Kloberdanz KJ, Mack DG, Elizabeth D, and Weinberg A. 2007. Ex vivo effect of estrogen and progesterone compared with dexamethasone on cell-mediated immunity of HIV-infected and uninfected subjects. J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr, In press.