The Core Curriculum includes clinical rotations in a longitudinal cintinuity clinic, a residential treatment program, an outpatient treatment program, medication assisted treatment programs, adolecent treatment programs and an addiction medicine consultation-liaison service.
Core/Program Specific includes:
Center for Dependency, Addiction and Rehabilitation, (CeDAR/UCH Campus).
- Intensive Outpatient Program, (CeDAR/UCH Campus).
- University of Colorado's Addiction Research and Treatment Services (ARTS)-Synergy Program (Adolescents): 1212 S. Broadway, Denver, CO.
- Substance Abuse Treatment, Education and Prevention (STEP) (Adolescents)-Denver Health: 777 Bannock St, Denver, CO.
- Outpatient Behavioral Health Service and Medication Assisted Treatment-Methadone Maintenance Program; Denver Health: 777 Bannock St, Denver, CO.
Inpatient Addiction Medicine:
Consult-Liaison Service: University of Colorado Hospital Campus.
Logitudinal Continuity of Care:
A.F. Williams Family Medicine Clinic at Stapleton.
Pain Management/High Risk Opioid Clinic:
A.F. Williams Family Medicine, Inpatient Pain Service, CeDAR pain management groups, University of Colorado Hospital Campus.
The fellow can choose from the following proposed electives or design an elective of his or her choosing with program director approval.
- Family Program at CeDAR/Smoking Cessation, CeDAR
- Health Prefessionals Inpatient/Outpatient, CeDAR
- Psychiatry Consult-Liason Service, University of Colorado Hospital
Weekly program of lectures, Journal Club and presentations, University of Colorado Hospital Campus.
Research, performance improvement projects, scientific inquiry/analysis.