- Zoe O’Donoghue will be joining the lab in July as a Ph.D. graduate student in the Microbiology Program.
- Hannah Laurence, a veterinary student at UC Davis, will be joining the lab in August as an HHMI Medical Research Fellow.
- Anna-Lena Steckelberg was awarded an EMBO Fellowship and will be joining the lab in October as a post-doctoral fellow. Lena received her PhD in at the University of Cologne in the lab of Niels Gehring.
- Yumeng Hao successfully defended her thesis and has started her post-doctoral work in the Lab of Carlos Bustamante at UC Berkeley.
- Brian Wimberly is currently doing a one year “sabbatical” to learn cryo-EM at the LMB in Cambridge England, hosted by Venki Ramakrishnan
- Recent publications from the lab have been featured in various places:
NIH Biomedical Beat