1. Why did you choose the UC Denver Cancer Biology Program?
The Cancer Biology program has a strong incorporation of the clinical side of research, which I find to be a strong attribute in the guidance of effective research. I had also become very interested in Cancer Biology having worked in cancer biology labs, and wanted to continue pursuing these interests.
2. What labs are you rotating in?
Carol Sartorius and Rebecca Schweppe
3. Where did you attend undergraduate school and what was your major/minor?
I attended the University of Minnesota
Major: Genetics, Cell Biology, and Development
4. What you did (if anything) between undergraduate and graduate school?
I worked as a Junior Scientist in a Breast Cancer lab at the University of Minnesota
5. What do you like to do outside of school?
I like to play music, attend concerts, and play hockey
6. What is your favorite thing about Colorado?
Hanging out in the mountains.
7. Your contact information-