Cancer Biology Program Students
1. Why did you choose the UC Denver Cancer Biology Program?
a. I chose to come to the Cancer Biology Program for two main reasons. The first is that I was very excited
by the opportunity to be involved in the exciting and interesting research at UC. The second reason is that
after meeting all of the faculty members, students, and administrators, I knew that the environment would be
very supportive and collaborative.
2. What labs are you rotating in?
a. Dr. James DeGregori
3. Please describe you project?
a. The main goal of my project is to target the Wnt pathways to potentiate AML death by FLT3 inhibition.
4. Where did you attend undergraduate school and what was your major/minor?
a. I attended the University of New Mexico. My major was in Biology and my minor was in Anthropology.
5. What you did (if anything) between undergraduate and graduate school?
6. Other school affiliated activities/clubs you are involved in?
a. SACNAS Lobos Chapter
b. New Mexico Culture Net
7. What do you like to do outside of school?
c. Watching horror movies
8. What is your favorite thing about Colorado?
a. The mountains.
9. Your contact information-