– BA, French and Business/Finance, Doane College, Crete, Nebraska (2000)
– MD, University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Omaha, Nebraska (2007)
– Pathology Residency, University of Colorado, Denver, Colorado (2007-2011)
– Pathology Fellowship, Boston Children's Hospital Boston, Massachusetts (2011-2012)
– Blood Banking/Transfusion Medicine
Variations in expression of matrix metalloproteinase-9 and tissue inhibitor of metalloproteinase-1 in nasal mucosa of aspirin-sensitive versus aspirin-tolerant patients with nasal polyposis. Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, 2011. (Abstract, American Rhinologic Society National Meeting 2010). PA Mudd, RK Katial, R Alam, S Hohensee, V Ramakrishnan, TT Kingdom.
Ectopic pituitary adenoma of the clivus presenting with apoplexy: case report and review of the literature. Clinical Neuropathology, in press 2011. PA Mudd, S Hohensee, KO Lillehei, TT Kingdom, BK Kleinschmidt-DeMasters.