To use the instruments within the SRL, users must be members of the Department of Immunology and Microbiology.
We are now using iLabs Solutions for equipment scheduling and billing. iLabs works best with Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox.
To register for an account:
- Click here to login and register.
- Login using your institution credentials.
- Upon successful authentication, you will be prompted to select your PI/lab from the pull-down list and provide your phone number.
- Submit the completed registration form. Submission will notify your PI of your lab membership request.
- You will be sent an email with basic instructions on using the system at this time. However, you will not be able to place orders with your new account until your PI has approved your lab membership request.
- You will need to request at least two training sessions on the cytometers and demonstrate proficiency before independent usage will be granted.
- For assisted usage on the cytometers, please contact HIMSR (information below).
Non-UC Denver users and Non-Department of Immunology and Microbiology:
Kimberly Jordan, PhD