To apply for admission applicants must submit the following:
- Online Graduate School application.
- One (1) official transcript of all academic work completed to date.
To be considered "official", the transcripts must come from the issuing
institution directly to the University of Colorado Denver Anschutz
Medical Campus graduate program. Use the following address:
UCD Graduate Admissions
Campus Box 163
PO Box 173364
1380 Lawrence Street Suite 1250
Denver, CO 80205-3364
Electronic Transcripts for all basic science graduate programs should be sent to: email@example.com
- A $50.00 domestic and $75.00 international non-refundable
application fee [credit card (on-line only), check, or money order]. No
application will be processed unless this fee is paid.
- Three (3) letters of recommendation.
- GRE test scores. Use GRE code 4875.
- TOEFL or IELTS scores and financial support verification (international students only).
- State of Colorado residency form (part of the on-line application).
If you have any questions, please contact our Immunology Graduate Program Administrator, Michele Parsons
International Applicants - Important Information
International students must meet ALL of the requirements above and also must provide:
Links To Other Informative Websites
- Original transcripts and documentation in English (or a certified English translation) of the completion of a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree or the equivalent as evaluated by the CU Denver Office of International Affairs;
- Financial and other documents as required by the International Student and Scholar Services Office to process immigration documents;
- A certified English translation of all academic records and references not in English, and
- Evidence of proficiency in English as defined in the University Policy Official Measures of English Language Proficiency for Admission of International Students (effective July 1, 2012) by satisfying one of the following criteria:
||The applicant is a citizen of a country whose official language is English, which includes Australia, Belize, Botswana, Canada (except Quebec), Commonwealth Caribbean, Ghana, United Kingdom, Ireland, Kenya, New Zealand, Singapore, South Africa, and Zimbabwe; or|
||The applicant obtains a composite score of 75 or above on the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL, iBT) (minimum subscores of 15 in Reading, 14 in Listening, 19 in Speaking, and 20 in Writing) or a composite score of 6.5 or above on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) (minimum sub scores of 5.5 in each area). Schools or Colleges, or individual graduate programs may require higher standards on these tests; or|
||The applicant has graduated from the University of Colorado Denver’s ESL Academy; or|
||The applicant has graduated with a bachelor’s degree or higher from a US accredited school abroad where the language of instruction was English. (The applicant must provide a letter from the home institution verifying this information if the language of instruction is not clearly indicated on the official academic transcript.); or|
Educational Testing Services www.gre.org University of Colorado Denver Graduate School