Schedule of Events:Location: Hensel Phelps West Auditorium, RC1-North
8:30-9:00 am: Registration
9:00-9:25 am: Tony Maurelli, Ph.D
- Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
9:25-9:35 am: Questions/Coffee
9:35-10:00 am: Wayne Lencer, M.D.
– Children’s Hospital Boston, Boston, MA
10:00-10:10 am: Questions/Coffee
10:10-10:35 am: Alison O’Brien, Ph.D.
– Uniformed Services University of Health Sciences, Bethesda, MD
10:35-10:45 am: Questions/Coffee
10:45-11:10 am: Kenneth Teter, Ph.D.
– University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL
11:10-11:20 am: Questions/Coffee
11:20-12:00 pm: Keynote Address: Randall K. Holmes, M.D. Ph.D
– University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus, Aurora, CO Location: Krugman Conference Hall (formerly Trivisible Room), RC2
12:00-2:30 pm: Lunch and Poster Session
2:00 pm: Announcement of Poster AwardsLocation: Microbiology Conference Room, RC1-North 9107
2:30-4:00 pm: Student Workshops
2:30-3:10 pm: Workshop #1 Topic: TBD
3:10-3:20 pm: Coffee Break
3:20-4:00 pm: Workshop #2 Topic: TBDMPID Poster Session:
Limited to graduate students
who study an aspect of infectious disease. Poster size is limited to 4ft x 4ft, one poster space per participant. There will be a limit of 20 poster presenters
, so register early if you want an opportunity to present. Abstracts are due September 11, 2015.
Please email your abstract to email@example.com
in this format