The University of Colorado
Cancer Center Molecular Pathology Shared Resource, in collaboration with
Colorado Genetics Lab, will provide cytogenetic and cytogenomic research
Services include tissue culture, chromosome analysis, fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), and chromosomal microarray. We also offer design and development of customized FISH probes. We are available for consultation on study design and data analysis.
- Cell line characterization by FISH or karyotype analysis.
- Chromosome and karyotype analysis for human and murine specimens.
- Fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH) studies for gene mapping, structural rearrangement and copy number changes.
- Customized FISH probe development.
- Chromosomal microarray (CMA) analysis of human cells or tissues for genomic copy number changes.
- Consultation on study design and data analysis.