- Read the CU Cancer Center Objectives and Membership Bylaws.
- Select a one of our seven research programs that best suits your interests. We encourage you to discuss your interests with your chosen program leader in order to learn about program activities and to provide information to the leader about your potential role in the program.
- Complete the Membership Application Form.
- Submit the Membership Application Form with the following:
- Email your application to Suzanne Heasley, email@example.com.
- Membership applications will be endorsed by the program leader, reviewed by the membership committee and forwarded to the Governance Committee for final approval.
- Please note the following CU Cancer Center policy: Members are to notify the CU Cancer Center director and the CU Cancer Center membership committee chair of any funding received from the tobacco industry. Sponsored research activities funded by the tobacco industry cannot be routed through the CU Cancer Center.