We are currently looking for board patients.
Free screening exam and X-ray to determine if you qualify
- No appointment necessary
- We will see the first 40 patients who meet the criteria
- If you qualify you could receive a free cleaning or up to 2 free fillings plus potential compensation for your participation - If you qualify you must be available October 17 and 18.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have most of your back teeth
- Must not have existing orthodontic treatment such as braces
- Must have a valid ID
- No known latex allergy or Type 1 diabetes
- Emergency needs do not qualify - no dentures, no extractions
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Dental Medicine Clinics Building
E. 17th Avenue, Aurora Colorado 80045
Maps and Parking Information
For more information email SDMBoards@ucdenver.edu or call 719-315-0955.
Upcoming Screening Dates
Students will begin screening patients for the CRDTS exam the following dates at 5pm-7pm in the School of Dental Medicine Building:
Tuesday, August 12, 2014
Thursday, August 21, 2014
Wednesday, September 3, 2014
Monday, September 15, 2014
Thursday, September 25, 2014
Thursday, October 2, 2014