We are currently looking for patients for our Regional Board Exams.
Free screening exam and X-ray to determine if you qualify
- No appointment necessary
- We will see the first 40 patients who meet the criteria
- If you qualify you could receive a free cleaning or up to 2 free fillings plus potential compensation for your participation and a free trip to California - If you qualify you must be available on the dates listed below.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have most of your back teeth
- Must not have existing orthodontic treatment such as braces
- Must have a valid ID
- No known latex allergy or Type 1 diabetes
- MUST be willing to travel to Los Angeles, CA (Paid)
- Emergency needs do not qualify - no dentures, no extractions
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Dental Medicine Clinics Building
E. 17th Avenue, Aurora Colorado 80045
Maps and Parking Information
For more information email SODMWREB2015@gmail.com or call or text (303) 630-9659.
All screenings will be held from 5 p.m.-7 p.m. in the School of Dental Medicine Building:
- Wednesday, July 1
- Thursday, July 9
- Monday, July 13
- Tuesday, July 21
**If you qualify for an exam you must be available**
August 14-17, 2015