We are currently looking for board patients.
Free screening exam and X-ray to determine if you qualify
- No appointment necessary
- We will see the first 40 patients who meet the criteria
- If you qualify you could receive a free cleaning or up to 2 free fillings plus potential compensation for your participation - If you qualify you must be available on the dates listed below.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have most of your back teeth
- Must not have existing orthodontic treatment such as braces
- Must have a valid ID
- No known latex allergy or Type 1 diabetes
- Emergency needs do not qualify - no dentures, no extractions
University of Colorado Anschutz Medical Campus
School of Dental Medicine Clinics Building
E. 17th Avenue, Aurora Colorado 80045
Maps and Parking Information
For more information email SODMBoards2015@gmail.com or call or text 720-593-1555.
Upcoming Screening Dates
Students will begin screening patients for the CRDTS exam the following dates at 5 p.m.-7 p.m. in the School of Dental Medicine Building:
Thursday, January 15, 2015
Tuesday, January 20, 2015
Monday, January 26, 2015
**If you qualify for an exam you must be available**
February 13 - 14, 2015
March 13 - 15, 2015