Mail Stop F847
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO, 80045
- MS, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
- Certificate in Periodontics, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry
- DDS, Kapodistrian University of Athens
Honors and Awards:
- Fellowship Status, ICOI, February 2009
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology, May 2008
- “Wilderman Award” on Periodontal Excellence, LSUSD, Department of Periodontics
- Two-year Scholarship, “PUBLIC FOUNDATION ALEXANDER S. ONASSIS” Postgraduate Studies, Louisiana State University School of Dentistry, Department of Periodontics
- Award for best paper published in the Journal “Hellenic Dental Journal” “Implant Therapy in a Periodontally Compromised Patient. The Summers’ Modified Osteotome Technique.” 2005.
- Surgical Dentistry
- Advanced Periodontal Therapies
- Regenerative Materials
- Soft Tissue and Esthetics
Contributor for the journal of WESTERN SOCIETY OF PERIODONTOLOGY (2004-2007)
Xenoudi, P., A. Mamalis, and S. Silvestros. “Sub- Epithelial Connective Tissue grafting procedure in a Localized plaque induced inflammatory ulcerative Gingival recession. A case report.” Compend Contin Dent Educ. 2006;27(5): 234-238.
Mamalis, A., P. Xenoudi, T. Griffin, and S. Silvestros. “Implant Therapy on a periodontally compromised Patient. The Summers’ modified ostotome technique.” Hellenic Dental Journal 2006:15:37-44. *This paper won the award for best paper published In this journal for 2005.
Xenoudi, P., T. Vrachopoulos, and M. Kombali- Kontovazeniti. “Stress and Periodontal Disease”. A Review of the Literature. Odostomatological Progress. 2005;59(2): 173-181.
Xenoudi, P., S. Floratos, A. Mamalis and S. Silvestros. “The Presence of Different Groups of Fibroblasts in The Periodontal Ligament and Their Role in Periodontal Disease”. Contemporary Dentist 2004; 24(1).
Mamalis, A., P. Xenoudi, and S. Silvestros. “Root Coverage with Subepithelial Connective Tissue Grafts to Teeth that will be used as Abutments for Fixed Prosthetics. A case report.” Contemporary Dentist 2003;23(3): 163-176.