Department of Surgical Dentistry
Mail Stop F847
13065 E. 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Certificate in Endodontics, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Dental Medicine, University of Kentucky College of Dentistry
- BS, University of Kentucky
Honors and Awards:
- Voted Outstanding Dental Didactic Instructor, Class of 2009
- President's Teaching Scholar
- President's Award for Teaching Excellence
- Chancellor's Teaching Recognition Award
- Outstanding Clinical Instructor
- Outstanding Didactic Instructor
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
- Fellow, International College of Dentists
- Professor of the Year
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon, Pi Rho Chapter
- Department of Surgical Dentistry
Clinical procedures and techniques relating to endodontic therapy
Kleier DJ, Averbach RE, Mehdipour O. The Sodium Hypochlorite Accident: Edperience of Diplomates of the American Board of Endodontics. J Endod 2008:34(11):1346-50.
Mehdipour O, Kleier DJ, Averbach RE. Anatomy of sodium hypochlorite accidents. Compendium 2007;28:544-50.
Averbach RE, Kleier DJ. Clinical update on root canal disinfection. Compendium 2006;27:284-289.
Kleier DJ, Averbach R, Skidmore L, Minor M, Pascoe, G. A comparison of clinical outcomes using a nickel-titanium rotary or stainless steel hand file instrumentation technique. Compendium 2006;27:87-91.
Wood S, Johnson L, Kleier DJ. The relationship between periodontic and endodontic diseases. Compendium 2003;24:296-305.
Kleier DJ. The continuous locking suture technique. J Endod 2001;27:624-6.
Averbach RE, Kleier DJ. 21st century endodontics: part I the rotary revolution. Compendium 2001;22:27-34. Dental Abstracts: 2001;July/August 46:160.