Department of Restorative Dentistry
Mail Stop F845
13065 E 17th Avenue
Aurora, CO 80045
- Masters in Science in Operative Dentistry, University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill
- Implant Preceptor, University of Texas - Houston
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry, Universidad Santa Maria, Venezuela
- DDS, Universidad Central de Venezuela
Honors and Awards:
- Recipient of the DFNC Academic Fellowship in 2012
- Graduating Class Named in Honor of Dr. Fernando Astorga, Universidad Santa Maria, Caracas, Venezuela
- Bonding Agents
- Dental Erosion
"Visual-Tactile vs. Radiographic Caries Detection in Caries-Active Adults". To be published in the Journal of Public Health Dentistry.
"Shear Bond Strengths using a new adhesive system in multiple modes". Abstract published by the IADR during the 2013 annual meeting.