If you’re looking to communicate something to someone on or off campus, the University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine’s Office of Communications can help you:
- design marketing materials (posters, brochures, programs, invitations, etc.),
- share information through social media,
- update your webpage,
- develop a marketing and media relations strategy,
- highlight your hard work in digital communications, and
- hire outside resources for photography, videography, etc.
Complete the form below to get started. This is the only way our office will accept work. If a form is not submitted, we cannot take your project.
After you submit your necessary information, you’ll receive a confirmation email. Please be sure to give us as much advance notice as possible, so there’s plenty of time to your project designed, edited, printed, approved and completed.
We will NOT accept any jobs with a deadline of fewer than two weeks.
We look forward to working with you,
The Office of Communications Team
Director of Marketing & Communications
Communications & Events Coordinator