Join us for the GEM Spring 2013 Open House
The GEM Spring Open House is great opportunity to learn more about the program through the experiences of our current students, alumni and faculty. Don't miss this chance to speak with them directly to find out why they chose GEM and how it has helped to advance their career. Cocktails and appetizers will also be served.
Thursday, April 18th, 2013
5 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Westin Downtown Denver Hotel
1672 Lawrence St.
Denver, CO 80202
Register today to observe a class offered April 20th, 21st, or 22nd
GEMM 6600: Introduction to Financial Management in the
Global Energy Market,
7 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Leadership and Decision Making in the Global Energy Environment, 7 a.m. to 11:45 a.m.
Strategic Human Capital Management in the Global Energy Environment, 1:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Environmental, Regulatory, Legal and Political Environment in the Energy Industry, 1:15 p.m. to 6 p.m.
Hear from current students and alumni; learn why they enrolled and how they have benefited
- Receive a $50 application fee waiver by submitting an application for the July 2013 cohort at the open house
- Learn about our curriculum including our special topics courses in which students travel to Washington, D.C. and London, England
- View how GEM courses are delivered during the cohort weekend and online (via BlackBoard and WebEx) Network with our Advisory Council and other energy industry professionals
- Connect with the GEM Faculty
- Meet energy industry recruiters