GEM Open House & Executive in Residence Reception
Premier Energy Networking Event!
Join Us on Thursday, April 14, 2015
5:30 – 7:30 pm
Aspen Room, Four Seasons Hotel Denver
1111 14th Street
Light appetizers and cocktails will be served
On Thursday, April 14 the Global Energy Management Program at the University of Colorado Denver Business School is hosting one of the region’s premier energy networking events for Rocky Mountain professionals.
GEM’s Open House & Executive in Residence Reception is an opportunity to learn more about the GEM Program’s degree and non-degree opportunities as well as meet new contacts from all sectors of the industry. At this event, we will also be celebrating the kick-off of our new Executive in Residence Program and introducing our founding Executive, Mr. Bill Waldheim.
- Network with other Rocky Mountain Energy Professionals
- Meet our new Executive in Residence
- Learn more about the individualized, FREE career coaching and management services provided to GEM students by global leader, Right Management
- Network with current GEM students and alumni to hear about how the GEM Program has grown their career opportunities
- Speak with GEM faculty members – 87% of whom have extensive experience working in energy
- Enjoy great food, cocktails and conversation
Observe a GEM Course
We welcome prospective students to observe a GEM class to meet current students and faculty as well as gain first-hand experience of the quality education the program provides. GEM students travel to Denver once every three months (January, April, July and October) to begin a new quarter and participate in the in-person session of the quarter.
Prospective students can observe one course or all six. If you are interested in observing GEM courses, please contact Nate Holt at 303-315-8069 or email@example.com.
Courses available in April 2016:
GEMM 6500 - Managerial Accounting in Global Energy Markets
GEMM 6600 - Financial Management in the Global Energy Market
GEMM 6620 - Energy Asset and Production Management
GEMM 6200 - Environmental, Regulatory, Legal & Political Environment in the Energy Industry
GEMM 6410 - Strategic Human Capital Management in the Global Energy Environment
GEMM 6450 - Strategic Management for the Energy Industry