Upcoming 2018 Events
GEM offers numerous admissions and industry events to connect prospective students to GEM students, alumni and industry professionals throughout the year.
GEM Program Prospective Student Lunch
Friday, February 16, 2018
11:45 a.m. - Check in
12:00 p.m. - 1:00 p.m. - Lunch & Presentation
1:00 p.m. - 1:15 p.m. - Q&A
1465 Larimer St,
Denver, CO 80202
Seating is limited, so RSVP today!
Join the Global Energy Management Program for lunch at Ocean Prime to learn about how the graduate program can impact your career and take your education to the next level. This lunch provides you with the opportunity to directly ask your most pertinent questions to our current students, faculty and alumni.
- Learn about the program - experience energy-focused, real-world curriculum
- Meet current students - discuss student life and why they enrolled
- Speak with faculty - see how extensive experience integrated into learning
- Network with alumni - hear how GEM has helped to advance their career
- Learn about our enrollment options and what is the best route for you
Observe a GEM Course
We welcome prospective students to observe a GEM class to meet current students and faculty as well as gain first-hand experience of the quality education the program provides. GEM students travel to Denver once every three months (January, April, July and October) to begin a new quarter and participate in the in-person session of the quarter.
April 2018 Course Offerings
- GEMM 6200 — Environmental, Regulatory, Legal and Political Environment in the Energy Industry
- GEMM 6500 — Managerial Accounting in Global Energy Markets
- GEMM 6600 — Introduction to Financial Management in the Global Energy Market
- GEMM 6410 — Strategic Human Capital Management in the Global Energy Environment
- GEMM 6620 — Energy Asset and Production Management
- GEMM 6450 — Strategic Management for the Energy Industry
Prospective students can observe one course or all six. If you are interested in observing GEM courses or have any questions, please contact us. Schedule a meeting or call with a GEM Advisor to learn more about the program!