GEM Webinar: Engineering a Better Future with GEM
Thursday, November 12, 2015
12:00 - 1:00 pm MST
The unpredictable state of today’s energy industry has heated up the competition in the job market. The GEM Program, at the University of Colorado Denver Business School, is uniquely positioned to help energy professionals advance their career because our curriculum is exclusively focused on energy, we attract high-caliber talent from around the world and we recruit professors with extensive energy industry experience. With GEM you are getting more than a graduate business degree, you are getting a life-long global network of peers to help you reach your goals now and in the future.
By attending our next webinar “Engineering a Better Future with GEM” you will learn how earning your Master of Science in Global Energy Management will help you to advance your career and help you rise above the competition.
The webinar will provide an in-depth look at GEM’s curriculum and career resources; it will address:
- An overview of each quarter in the GEM Program, the courses you will take as well as the skills and knowledge you will attain
- GEM’s competency model and how it matches to the key competency areas energy employers want you to have
- The career coaching and resources available to all GEM students
- • What our alumni have done with their degree
- Next steps and how to apply to GEM