If you are looking for a highly specialized degree but still want an MBA, consider a dual degree. As the largest business school in the region, we offer several different choices for a dual degree within the CU Denver Business School and several others in collaboration with other schools and colleges. You may elect to work toward both an MBA and a specific Master of Science degree. Dual-degree programs combine the career advantages of an MBA's broad knowledge base with the specialized skills of an MS degree.
- Generally, students complete 36 MBA semester hours, but it depends on the degree, please see an academic advisor for dual degree plan information.
- Complete the specified coursework for your chosen MS focus (Accounting, Business Analytics, Global Energy Management, Finance and Risk Management, Health Administration, Information Systems, International Business, Management, Marketing, or Taxation)
- Dual-degree privileges are not available with an MS in Health Administration
- We also offer dual degrees with other schools and colleges at CU Denver
- Additional dual-degree opportunities include:
Note: Admission standards are specific and varied for each degree. Therefore, applicants must meet specific admission standards for the degree for which they apply.
If students choose to pursue a dual degree after they have joined a graduate program, they must meet the admissions requirements of the degree they intend to add, irrespective of their performance in their current program.