The Masters of Architecture and MBA Dual Degree
Architects run their own businesses or participate in business. Your MBA allows you to stand out from the pack and will give you the skills necessary to run your business. Use the knowledge from your MBA to grow your company.
Below is information about the the MBA portion of the dual degree.
All MBA students are required to take 30 credit hours, which provide a
broad base of knowledge upon which they will build their degree.
Courses may include subjects such as:
- Managing Individuals and Teams
- Data Analysis
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business
- Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting Information
- Marketing Management
- Information Systems and Strategy
- Applied Economics
- Financial Management
- Strategic Management
- International Taxation
- International Entrepreneurship
- Global Enterprise Systems
Masters of Architecture (MArch) requirements
Check with your advisor in the College of Architecture and Planning for their course requirements.