Architects run their own businesses or participate in business. Your MBA allows you to stand out from the pack and will give you the skills necessary to run your business. Use the knowledge from your MBA to grow your company.
Below are the requirements for the MBA portion of the dual degree. Check with your advisor in the College of Architecture and Planning for their course requirements.
MBA program requirements
These 30 credit hours provide you with a broad base of knowledge upon which they will build your degree.
- Managing Individuals and Teams BUSN6520
- Data Analysis for Managers BUSN6530
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business BUSN6540
- Analyzing and Interpreting Accounting Information BUSN6550
- Marketing Management BUSN6560
- Information Systems Management and Strategy BUSN6610
- Applied Economics for Managers BUSN6620
- Management of Operations BUSN6630
- Financial Management BUSN6640
- Strategic Management BUSN6710
International Business Elective
Business is global. The Professional MBA program requires three credit hours of International Business. Below are your options:
- any graduate International Business course (INTB prefix) or any graduate level business course that is cross-listed with an INTB prefix
- International Taxation ACCT6430
- International Entrepreneurship ENTP6826
- Global Enterprise Systems ISMG6420
- Any graduate travel study course offered by the Business School
- Any graduate business elective excluding BUSN prefix courses numbered below 6800