Denver is a wonderful city for work or play. The Mile High City is consistently voted one of the best areas to live. We have over 300 days of sunshine each year and wonderful mountains for hiking in summer and skiing in winter.
We have the nation’s largest public park system, major sports teams representing nearly all professional sports, great museums, and the largest performing arts center outside of New York City - so there are always fun things to see and do!
For the past five years, Denver has ranked in the top 10 for business growth (which is great for MBA’s). Denver International Airport (DIA) is a great way to stay connected to the world.
For more information, visit the Urban Campus.
Explore what to do in Downtown Denver.
The University student housing on campus makes it easy to relocate here for school. Leasing arrangements are very convenient and the rates are reasonable for this area, especially considering the amenities and convenience.
Some of the amenities include:
- Apartment style living with kitchenettes or full kitchens for all students
- Lease rates that include heating, cooling, electricity, water, cable and high speed internet service
- Individual lease agreements for shared units
- Fully furnished apartments
- Various affordable meal plans
- 24 hour security and desk services
Learn more about student housing options