Careers in Marketing
Marketing is more than a glossy image in Vogue, it's everything that happens behind the scenes. It's tracking progress and evaluating campaigns. In most organizations marketing is a major business area and may include:
- Marketing research
- Physical distribution
- Product, market, and retail management
- Marketing information systems
- Advertising and sales promotion
- Public relations
- Personal selling and sales management
The BS in Business Administration with a Marketing major gets you behind the scenes. How do you identify buyer behavior or customer satisfaction? How do you produce an award-winning internet campaign or find the perfect price point?
There are three parts to a Bachelor of Science in Business Administration with a Marketing major
The courses for the Marketing major may include
- Marketing Research
- Applied Marketing Management
- Buyer Behavior
- International Marketing
- Asian Business Development and Marketing
- Sports Marketing
- International Transportation
- Personal Selling and Sales Management
- Internet Marketing
- Customer Relationship Management
Optional Specialization in Information Systems
You may add an optional specialization in Information Systems. To learn more, please contact an advisor.
For more information, contact advising at email@example.com or call 303-315-8100.
Get your MS in Marketing through the 4+1 program
Add an MS in Marketing to your bachelor degree with one extra year of school. You may be able to waive your GMAT. Learn more.