The CU Denver Business School offers a variety of scholarships to help you finance your graduate degree. We offer scholarships based on need and academic accomplishment. Our scholarships are funded by alumni, donors, members of the Colorado business community, and the State of Colorado, to help you get the best education possible.
You may apply for scholarships through the UCDAccess Student Portal unless otherwise noted.
You may download these directions
and use them while accessing the portal to apply for these scholarships.
Students eligible for starred (*) scholarships will be contacted
to apply for these awards. They are not available in the Student Portal.
UCDAccess Scholarship Application Open Dates and Deadlines
Fall scholarship applications
UCD Access applications open December 1; deadline is May 15.
Spring scholarship applications
UCDAccess applications open October 15; deadline is November 15.
Graduate Scholarship Opportunities
ALL GRADUATE PROGRAMS
- 11-Month MBA Performance Scholarship*
- Business School Student Club Leaders*
- Consolidated Electrical Distributors (CED) Management Scholarship*
- Carolyn Lee Henderson Scholarship
- Dean’s Super Merit Scholarship*
- Excellence in Management Scholarship
- MBA in Health Administration*
- MS in Business Analytics Scholarship
- MS in Finance Fellows Scholarship
- MS in Information Systems Scholarship
- MS in International Business Scholarship
- MS in Tax Scholarship
- PhD in CSIS Scholarship*
- Robert Reynolds Study Abroad Scholarship*
- Schuman MBA Outstanding Scholarship
- Steve Golter Scholarship
- Ernst & Young Scholarship
- Marjorie Gearhart Smith Scholarship
- MS in Accounting Scholarship
- PriceWaterhouseCoopers Scholarship
- Davis Family Scholarship
- MS in Marketing
- Robert E. Moore Memorial Scholarship
You may apply for the above scholarships through the UCDAccess Student Portal unless starred.
Students eligible for starred (*) scholarships will
be contacted to apply for these awards. They are not available in the
JAKE JABS CENTER FOR ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Eligible students must be enrolled in an ENTP course
- Coulter Foundation Scholarship
- Dean’s Pursuit of Excellence Scholarship
- Harry Trueblood Scholarship
- Mahalchin Scholarship
- Mordecai Scholarship
Contact Sarah Engel to apply.
J.P. MORGAN CENTER FOR COMMODITIES
Eligible students must be enrolled in an CMDT course
- Anadarko Petroleum Scholarship
- CoBank Rural America Scholarship
- J.P. Morgan Commodities Scholarship
- Newmont Mining Scholarship
- Xcel Energy Scholarship
Contact Matt Fleming to apply.
RISK MANAGEMENT AND INSURANCE (RMI)
Eligible students must be enrolled in an RISK course
- Arthur J. Gallagher Scholarship
- Chubb Insurance Scholarship
- FAME Scholarship
- Flood and Peterson Insurance Scholarship
- Hull & Company Scholarship
- MassMutual Colorado Scholarship
- Northwest Mutual Scholarship
- One Beacon Scholarship
- Philadelphia Insurance Scholarship
- Pinnacol Student Scholarship
- PRIMA Scholarship
- RIMS Rocky Mountain Chapter Scholarship
- RMI Student Scholarship
- Surplus Lines Scholarship
Contact Lori Genuchi to apply