The college selection process is one of the most important decisions you will make. At the CU Denver Business School, our goal is to offer a personalized approach and help you locate essential information so that you can decide what's best for you.
From the time you first submit your application packet to the date you learn about the application decision, you are guided by seasoned professionals with years of higher education experience.
Graduate programs at the University of Colorado Denver Business School are designed to provide a rigorous learning atmosphere to students who are serious about furthering their business education and careers. The following qualifications help determine whether applicants will likely succeed in the school's programs.
General Admissions Requirements
- Applicants must have an undergraduate degree, however it does not have to be a business degree.
- Your complete academic records, including GPAs and previous coursework are considered.
- Undergraduate degrees must be from regionally accredited four year colleges or universities.
- GMAT testing. The GMAT exam is a computer-adaptive test that consists of four sections: analytical writing assessment, integrative reasoning, quantitative and verbal. See the application packet for information.
- Work Experience. Relevant background and a history of increasing responsibility are viewed positively, but are not required for admission.
- International Students have additional English Language Proficiency requirements.
- An interview is not required for many programs. Please see the application packet for details.
Final: June 30
|Priority: March 15*
Final: May 15
||Priority: October 15*
Final: November 30
|Priority: September 15*
||Priority: February 15 *
Final: April 30
|Priority: January 15*
Final: March 15
* Applications received after the priority deadline may not be eligible for scholarships and many classes may be full.
Download one of our Application packets for either a domestic or international applicant which includes a list of required application materials and GMAT information.
Advising during the Admissions Process
If you have specific admission questions, please contact our admissions team by calling 303-315-8200 or emailing email@example.com.
Note: If you are applying for the Executive MBA, the Executive MBA in Health Administration, or the Global Energy Management program, please refer to their application requirements.