- Brand equity
- Buyer/consumer behavior
- Consumer psychology
- Marketing communication
- Marketing research
- Organizational identity and identification
- Associate Professor of Marketing, University of Colorado Denver
- Faculty at the Norwegian School of Management in Oslo, Norway
- Faculty at the University of Washington in Seattle, Washington
- PhD in Business Administration (major in Marketing, minors in Social Psychology and Research Methodology), University of Washington.
Achievements and Honors
Dr. Lane is a recipient of the University of Colorado Denver Business School Teaching Award. She has received numerous grants including support from Boeing Corporation.
Dr. Lane’s research has been published in the Journal of Marketing, Academy of Management Review, Business Horizons, Marketing Letters, Organizational Behavior & Human Decision Processes, and abstracted in Harvard Business Review. She has served as a Reviewer for a number of scholarly journals including the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science, Journal of Consumer Research, Journal of Marketing, and the Journal of Marketing Research. Additionally, she has served on the Editorial Review Board of the Journal of Marketing and the Journal of the Academy of Marketing Science.