Ronald Ramirez | Associate Professor of Information Systems and Director of Undergraduate Programs
- Phd Management, Information Systems, University of California, Irvine
- MBA Finance and Marketing, University of Southern California
- BS Electrical Engineering, California State University, Fresno
- Economics of information technology
- IT and management
- IT and organizations
- IT and strategy
- Active student participation in a seminar environment.
- Senior Financial Analyst, Pacific Bell Corporation, 1996-97
- Senior Financial Analyst, VLSI Technologies, 1995-96
- Senior Financial Analyst, Pacific Bell Corporation, 1994-95
- Operations Supervisor, Pacific Bell Corporation, 1992-94
- Telecommunications Analyst, Chevron Corporation, 1988-90
- "Information Technology and Intangible Output: The Impact of IT Investment on Innovation Productivity" (with Landon Kleis, Paul Chwelos, and Iain Cockburn). Forthcoming at Information Systems Research.
- "Structural Shift in the Factor Mix: A New Perspective on the Role of IT in the Late 1990s" (with Paul Chwelos and Kenneth Kraemer). Information Systems Research, June 2010.
- "E-business Adoption in Manufacturing: The Role of Uncertainty" (with Nigel Melville and Ed Lawler). Decision Support Systems, November 2010.
- "Information Technology and Process Redesign: The Intangible Value of Complementarities" (with Nigel Melville), Information Systems Journal, May 2008.
Selected Consulting Experience
- Finance and Operations Consultant, JambaTalk (startup), 2000