- Ph.D. Management Science (Organizational Behavior & Human Resource Management), University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee, 2014.
- M.S. Sport Management, Illinois State University, 2005.
- B.A. (cum laude) Communication & Physical Education, Hanover College, 2003.
- Managing Individuals and Teams – MGMT 3000
Areas of Expertise
- Organizational Behavior
- Employee Attitudes
- Workplace Relationships
- Workplace Diversity
- Ragins, B.R., Ehrhardt, K., Lyness, K., Murphy, D., & Capman, J. (in press). Anchoring relationships at work: High quality mentors and other supportive relationships as buffers to ambient racial discrimination. Personnel Psychology.
- Wyland, R., Lester, S. W., Ehrhardt, K., & Standifer, R. L. (in press). An examination of the relationship between the work-school interface, job satisfaction, and job performance. Journal of Business & Psychology.
- Ehrhardt, K., Miller, J., Freeman, S., & Hom, P. (2014). Examining project commitment in cross-functional teams: Antecedents and relationship with team performance. Journal of Business & Psychology, 29, 443-461.
- Ragins, B.R., Gonzalez, J., Ehrhardt, K., & Singh, R. (2012). Crossing the threshold: The spillover of community racial diversity and diversity climate to the workplace. Personnel Psychology, 65, 755-787.
- Ehrhardt, K., Shaffer, M., Chiu, W., & Luk, D. (2012). “National” identity, perceived fairness, and organizational commitment in
a Hong Kong context: A test of mediation effects. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 23, 4166-4191.
Achievements and Honors
- Saroj Parasuraman Top Publication Award – Academy of Management GDO Division, 2013
- Best Overall Paper Award – Academy of Management Careers Division, 2013
- Dorothy Harlow Best Paper Award – Academy of Management GDO Division, 2012
- Robert J. Litschert Best Student Paper Award Finalist – Academy of Management BPS Division, 2010
Academic and Professional Activities
- Editorial Board Member: Journal of Business & Psychology, 2013 – Present; Human Resource Development Quarterly, 2014 – Present
- Professional Memberships: Academy of Management, Society of Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Society for Human Resource Management, North American Society for Sport Management