- MA, Goucher College, Historic Preservation
- JD, University of Denver
- BS, Northwestern University
- Business Law and Ethics, BLAW3050
- Legal and Ethical Environment of Business, BUSN6540
- Legal and Ethical Issues of Entrepreneurship, ENTP6822
- Real Estate for the Entrepreneur, ENTP6838
- Business Ethics and Corporate Social Responsibility, MGMT6822
- Current Topics in Business - Business Law, XMBA 6510
- Ira C. Selkowitz, Attorney at Law General business practice emphasizing contract drafting and review, copyright, trademark and entertainment law, business planning, commercial litigation, and real estate. Licensed in Colorado (active) and California (inactive).
- Historic Denver, Inc.
Director of Preservation Services Coordinated easement program. Provided information to the public about historic preservation issues and tax incentives through group presentations, organization of seminars, and telephone assistance. Drafted applications for State Historical Fund grants and managed grant contracts.
- Colorado Lawyers for the Arts. Executive Director Drafted grant applications and directed fundraising efforts. Handled client intake and referral. Developed and arranged educational programs. Coordinated mediation program.
- Scott OMalley & Associates.
Talent Agent/In-House Counsel Procured artist performances. Drafted/reviewed contracts.
- Alligator Records.
Radio Promotion Director Liaison to radio stations in U. S. and Canada; handled record promotion, airplay, marketing and artists relations.
- Continuing Education Seminars.
Topics on historic preservation, intellectual property and business law.
- American Bar Association
- Colorado Lawyers for the Arts
- Colorado Preservation, Inc.
- Continuing Legal Education in Colorado, Inc.
- Denver Board of Realtors
- Historic Denver, Inc.
- Lorman Education Services
- National Business Institute
- "Historic Preservation Law 101", National Business Institute, February 2014
- "Copyright Law 101", National Business Institute, April 2013
- "Music Law 101", National Business Institute, December 2012
- "Rescission of Recording and Publishing Contracts." Entertainment Law & Finance, January 1999.
- "Tips on Removing Trademark Suits." Entertainment Law & Finance, November 1986.
- "A Well-Kept Secret: Informal Adjudication in the Copyright Office - A Freedom of Information Act Violation?" 35 Ad. L. Rev. 133 (1983).