- Strategic Management (BUSN 6710) – Professional MBA Program
- Strategic Management (BUSN 6710-533) – 11-month MBA Program
- Sustainable Value Creation (XBUS 6710) – Executive MBA Program
- Organization Theory
- Strategic Management
- Institutional Theory
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and Business Ethics
- Ph.D., Management (2011), University of Texas at Austin
- M.S., Management (2007), University of Texas at Austin
- M.B.A., Management and International Business (2004), University of Miami (Florida)
- M.Sc., East Asian Business (1999), University of Sheffield (UK)
- B.A., American Studies: Politics and Government (1991), University of Kent at Canterbury (UK)
Select research publications
- Haunschild, Pamela; Polidoro, Francisco & Chandler, David, (2015), ‘Organizational Oscillation between Learning and Forgetting: The Dual Role of Serious Errors,’ Organization Science, Vol. 26, Issue 6, 1682-1701.
- Chandler, David & Hwang, Hokyu, (2015), 'Learning from Learning Theory: A Model of Organizational Adoption Strategies at the Microfoundations of Institutional Theory,' Journal of Management, Vol. 41, No.5, 1446-1476.
- Chandler, David, (2014), 'Organizational Susceptibility to Institutional Complexity: Critical Events Driving the Adoption and Implementation of the Ethics & Compliance Officer Position,' Organization Science, Vol. 25, Issue 6, 1722-1743.
- Chandler, David, (2014), 'Morals, Markets, and Values-based Businesses,' Academy of Management Review, Vol.39, Issue 3, 396-406.
- Chandler, David; Haunschild, Pamela; Rhee, Mooweon & Beckman, Christine, (2013), 'The Effects of Firm Reputation and Status on Interorganizational Network Structure,' Strategic Organization, Vol.11, Issue 3, 217-244.
- Chandler, David, (4th edition, 2017), Strategic Corporate Social Responsibility: Sustainable Value Creation, Sage Publications, Inc.
- Chandler, David, (2015), Corporate Social Responsibility: A Strategic Perspective, part of the United Nations Principles for Responsible Management Education (PRME) Book Collection, Business Expert Press.
- Winner of the '2016 Business School Annual Award for Research' (runner-up in 2015).
- Voted 'Professor of the Year' by the 11-month MBA Program graduating class of 2013.
Chandler, David Vita.pdf